Developer - New Build - Residential - Quantity Surveyor - Essex
Project Values: £15m - £100m
One of the largest, publicly praised housebuilders in the UK are looking for an Quantity Surveyor to help assist mixed-tenured developments of 2,3,4, and 5-bedroom houses across sites in Essex, Ely & Barrington. Sites range from 20 units to 500+ delivered in multiple phases. This role will be a mixed of site and office based in their divisional offices near Billericay.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Salary for Quantity Surveyor:
£30,000 - £40,000 - Car/Allowance, Pension, Bonus, and Healthcare
The successful Quantity Surveyor must have:
- Minimum 4 years' experience
- Previous experience working in similar residential projects
- No jumps from role to role
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Drivers licence essential
If you are interested in the role advertised by myself and are keen to know more information, or you are a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / Essex
- Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / Essex