House Builder - New Build - £30m & £43m - Brentwood, Essex - Quantity Surveyor
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join this award-winning house builder that operate across the UK. The specific requirement would be for a switched on, experienced Quantity Surveyor to join this successfully expanding commercial team in Brentwood, Essex.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be looking after two RC frame projects in Hackney (130 units - £30m) and Walthamstow (436 units - £43m).
Projects: New Build
Values: £30m - £43m
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Above Market Rate Bonus
- Health Care
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Minimum 4 years' experience
- Previous longevity in a successful house builder
- Construction related degree
- Track record of successful procurement
- RC frame experience
If you are interested in the role advertised by myself and are keen to know more information, or you are a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor/ East London / Residential / House Builder / Essex
- Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor/ East London / Residential / House Builder / Essex