We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor that specialises within the construction or highways industry. The client is a leading surfacing contractor that works extensively throughout the UK. Despite being a large organisation, the company prides itself on the close knit, family run culture that promotes an excellent working environment. Within the organisation there is over 100 years of combined experience.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably within the highways or construction industry. Further to this, it is essential the candidate holds a CSCS card and has NEC / JCT experience. The role itself is based near Colchester however there will be travel incorporated with the role.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Ensuring effective cost planning and commercial management during the entire life cycle of each project
- Overseeing the project life cycle from inception to completion and ensuring due regards to health, safety and the perception of the company to our clients and staff
- Measuring works produced by contracting operations and subcontractors
- Producing timely cost/value reports that monitor the financial progress of contracts or elements thereof and cost / values of contracts giving overall business performance
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or construction related degree
- General understanding of contract law
- Experience of producing reports on a monthly basis
- 3 years' experience within the construction or highways industry
- Valid CSCS card
- Full UK driving licence
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job