Quantity Surveyor required for a well-established, award winning, traditional building and refurbishment contractor based in Leeds.
The Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work within a range of sectors including commercial, education, NHS and Police; therefore, the Quaintly Surveyor will therefore need to have a varied working history. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining the Commercial team and will be accountable to the Commercial Director.
The Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects up to £3 million and therefore will need to, not only have experience of refurbishment and alteration projects, but also large, high-valued projects. The Quaintly Surveyor must have the ability to work independently and use their own initiative.
Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Work on, predominantly, traditional building and refurbishment projects
- Projects valued up to £3m
- Price all works in line with current market conditions
- Cover many sectors including commercial and education
- Accountable to the Commercial Director
Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a QS position
- Experience within a variety of construction sectors
- UK driving license
- Live locally to Leeds
Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary £35k-£45k + package
- 25 days holiday
- Full package to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy