My client is an established family run new homes developers and they are actively seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. My client is based near Mayford and would require a Quantity Surveyor to be within close proximity of this location.
My client has been established for over 100 years and work on a range of new build house developments all of which are completed to a high quality. They are showing major signs and making serious movement regarding progression depending on land supply. In busy years my client works with 75+ units and gain major planning on large sites. My client has a turnover of £12 million and are looking to increase some way on this next year.
The company have solidified themselves within the industry and maintain many key relationships. My client is still striving to grow within the industry and would offer a Quantity Surveyor invaluable exposure within the industry along with scope for progression. My client has a very close team where employees work very closely together, they offer a very positive working environment.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Assist in producing and projecting cash flow forecasts
- Prepare sub contract orders in compliance with specifications
- Adhere to all health and safety aspects on projects
- Provide cost control to maximise profits
- Attend site and periodic site progress meetings
- Showcase ability to work to a high standard
- Other general surveying duties
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Ideally an industry related degree
- Strong experience within a similar role
- Within close proximity of Mayford
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge / experience within the residential sector
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Package to be discussed at interview stage (competitive)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job