Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to work in a young, vibrant, modern firm? Interested in working on a variety of projects in Kent, London and the UK? Then this could be the role for you! This is an amazing opportunity that is not to be missed!!
A top, vibrant consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their well established team. In a time where they are particularly busy winning massive contracts in the construction world, this is an amazing time to join and really develop within your career. With various office around the UK and internationally, they are looking for their newest employee to join their office in Tunbridge Wells.
An amazing team, great company culture with an emphasis on employee well being and lifestyle, this could be the perfect fit for you!
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working- can work from home when needed
- Young, modern team with regular social events
- Opportunity to work under a RICS assessor and become MRICS
- Degree qualified in a Quantity Surveying, or on route to becoming qualified (day release only)
- Chartered or interested/on route to be come chartered
- Relevant experience on major construction or infrastructure projects
- Experience working in a consultancy or main contractor backgroundenvironment
- Client facing
- Developing budgets and producing estimates in conjunction with the project manager/team lead and obtaining funding approval
- Assisting in establishing a Client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Working in close conjunction with the project manager/team lead, aligning estimates with budgets and provision of supporting technical commentary.
- Advising on procurement options and strategy.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, using traditional and D&B techniques.
- Preparing and analysing outputs from tender returns.
- To assist in the management of the delivery of all post contract services, comprising dealing with cost variances and associated change control processes, conducting valuation processes, carrying out cost checks, producing regular cost reports, negotiating and agreeing final accounts
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- quantity surveyor/ QS/ civils/ build