Salary: £35-45000 per annum plus car plus benefits
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Are you a Quantity Surveyor, skilled and experienced to survey across all construction sectors?
Can you project manage costs and sub-contractors from land development through to completion?
My client is an award winning family owned business, project managing across the public and private sector, from commercial through to residential build.
Main duties of the job
• Manage project costs from land purchased through to completion
• Ensure all costs are recorded
• Organise sub-contract tender packages
• Maintain all health & safety compliance`
• Review sub-contractor performance
• Regular review of costs incurred
• Finalise payments to suppliers
Experience and skills required
• Qualified HND/HNC in surveying
• Completion of degree course required
• Minimum one years’ experience within the construction sector
• Solid understand of building regulations
• Strong IT and budgeting skills
• Ideally degree in surveying
Benefits: attractive salary, car/car allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at Reed Property & Construction on 0121 237 5552 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£200 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
If I can assist you with your career development please do contact me.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job