Project Quantity Surveyor
Developer - Residential - Project Quantity Surveyor - Southall
Project Values: £40m
A prestigious London based developer have an urgent requirement for a Quantity Surveyor (Project Level) to join them on a major development of theirs in Southall, West London. The Project Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a 2-year RC frame scheme that consists of 170 units making up 1,2 and 3-bedroom apartments with a build value of £40m.
An outstanding company to work for that will not only provide you with the opportunity to grow to the best of your QS potential, but somewhere where looking after their employers is such a big focus.
Role: Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary for Project Quantity Surveyor:
£45,000 - £60,000 - Car/Allowance, Excellent Pension Scheme, Generous Bonus, and Bupa Healthcare
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor must have:
- Minimum 5 years' post grad experience
- Construction related degree
- Track record and previous experience on residential schemes for a Main Contractor or Developer
- No jumps from role to role
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / Westminster
- Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / Westminster