Project Quantity Surveyor
Developer - Hotels/Residential - Project Quantity Surveyor - Westminster
Project Values: £146m
A prestigious London based developer have an urgent requirement for a Quantity Surveyor (Project Level) to join them on one of their most iconic projects to date. The Project Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a conversation of one of London's most recognised buildings, turning this into a 5* Hotel. This scheme consists of 153 rooms with a build value of £146m.
An outstanding company to work for that will not only provide you with the opportunity to grow to the best of your QS potential, but somewhere where looking after their employers is such a big focus.
Role: Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary for Project Quantity Surveyor:
£45,000 - £60,000 - Car/Allowance, Excellent Pension Scheme, Generous Bonus, and Bupa Healthcare
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor must have:
- Minimum 5 years' post grad experience
- Construction related degree
- Track record and previous experience on residential schemes for a Main Contractor or Developer
- No jumps from role to role
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / Westminster
- Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / Westminster