Our client is a Tier 1 UK Top 50 Main Contractor, working on a diverse range of projects from general works through to £50m major projects. They're a respected name throughout the national construction industry and are at the forefront of many iconic projects in East Anglia.
As part of a developed team of Quantity Surveyors, you'll be responsible for the financial management of a range of general building across Cambridge and the surrounding area, tackling a varied range of exciting, high profile projects.
- Preparing detailed breakdown of build costs for each stage of work
- Compiling sub-contract orders, issuing final accounts
- Carry out cost and value reconciliation
- Prepare Cost Value Comparison (Profit & Loss) notes
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent qualification, or working towards.
- Previous experience within general commercial contracting is highly desirable.
What to do next
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.