House Builder - New Build - Residential - Quantity Surveyor - Essex
A nationally recognised, House Builder are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to deliver large multi-unit developments across Essex. The Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects that include homes ranging from 1-bedroom social rent flats to 4 and 5-bedroom family houses for private sale.
The Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to running major multiple unit sites with the supervision of a Senior QS.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Salary for Quantity Surveyor:
£45,000 - £55,000 - Car/Allowance, Pension, Bonus, and Healthcare
The successful Quantity Surveyor must have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- No jumps from role to role
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Previous experience coming from a similar house builder
- Drivers licence essential
- CSCS Card
If you are interested in the role advertised by myself and are keen to know more information, or you are a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Essex
- Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Essex