My Client is a Construction and Project Consultancy; they are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work for a well-established company based in Kent. There will be frequent travel to London with the role so the successful Quantity Surveyor should be happy with this.
My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor who is a versatile individual who has worked on a large variety of projects. This is an opportunity for Quantity Surveyor to work in a multi-disciplinary practice who work in Construction, Rail and Civil Engineering. The successful Quantity Surveyor will heavily be involved within claims and any experience with providing clients with effective and accurate contractual and claims advice is heavily desirable. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be preparing tenders and offering procurement advice to some of the company's largest clients which include large global contractors.
This role would offer a Quantity Surveyor the opportunity to work within a stimulating environment where there is scope for progression. The role is a varied one which will heavily benefit a versatile Quantity Surveyor. My client offers each employee recognition through the work they provide and value each employee.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Assistance with the preparation of client's requirements
- Advice on Tendering and Contractual Arrangements
- Offer advice with a range of claims
- Other surveying duties as required
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Strong experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified in a relevant industry
- Good knowledge of claims and experience of working with claims
- Strong Communicator both written and verbally
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary up to 55K
- Pension Scheme
- Package to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy