Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to quickly progress within your career? Do you have Project Management experience or aspire to gain experience in this field? Are you looking to work for a dynamic firm where the opportunities and benefits are endless? Then I have the perfect role for you!
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is ambitious, driven and ready to make a move into a fantastic opportunity within an exciting and dynamic consultancy. We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who can provide cost and commercial services to a range of clients on a variety of projects.
- Excellent team and sociable company culture
- Opportunity to become chartered through a structured and supported APC program
- Opportunity to work in a stimulation and professional environment
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Pre and Post contract services
- Attend site meetings
- Produce documents to tender
- Contract Administration
- Cost Management
- Preferably MRICS, or interested in becoming Chartered
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in either a consultancy or contractor background
- Experienced in both pre and post contract work
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Tenacious attitude, with a desire to succeed and progress in their career
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job