Fantastic new opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading organisation on a permanent basis in Cambridgeshire. Our client has over 25 years' knowledge and experience working on multi-million pound projects, for a wide variety of sectors including Highways & Utilities. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced quantity surveyor to join a highly reputable company and join their expert team.
- Support the Senior Quantity Surveyor in delivering complete commercial and contract support functions for the whole project.
- Carry out full tender analysis and comparisons, and prepare recommendation reports
- Assist with the preparation and verification of pricing models and obtain cost data to price schemes
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders to ensure projects follow give briefs and specifications
- Identify risks, and resolve any issues
- Asist with the preparation of activity schedules, bills of quantities, tender presentations and contract documentation
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 3 years' experience or HNC/HND qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- EUSR safety passport.
- Specific industry experience of engineering projects carried out under the NEC forms.
- Experience of risk management process for schedule and cost analysis.
- Knowledge of cost capture systems and progress chasing requirement.
- Experience of national grid UK Construction board report construction.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully delivering a variety of complex Highways &/or Power & Utility related projects.
For more information please call Rob Taylor on or email rob.taylor @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13672, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job