Do you have experience working with utilities? Would you like to sub into a major project?
I'm looking for multiple Quantity Surveyor's to work with a market leading utility contractor subbing into a multimillion pound project in London. These positions will all be long-term freelance, looking for candidates with experience working on directly delivered projects. The scope of works will include utility diversion, HV cables and gas and pipe replacements.
Contract length: 9 months
Day rate: Dependant on exp.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for initiating and leading tasks/processes
- Be responsible for planning and managing own work, and that of other commercial team members
- Ensure that the contractor's commercial position is protected using in-depth understanding of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes
- Liaise with the client, PQS and Senior staff
- You are expected to manage and provide development/support to other commercial team members
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager
Benefits for you:
- Competitive rates
- The opportunity to work for a well-known contractor
- A great location, which is easy to get to
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar / Equivalent HND (not necessary)
- Experience working with a tier 1 contractor working on utilities
- Working knowledge of NEC/JCT
- Have a very good work ethic and be willing to work hard
If you are interested in this role, or are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, then please contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE on .
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Add me on LinkedIn to stay updated with all the opportunities I have available for Quantity Surveyors of all levels: https://in/morgan-broughton-171808a7/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- "qs" OR "quantity surveyor" OR "senior quantity Surveyor"