Salary between £40,000 and £50,000+ Car allowance & Package
An excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen at a leading construction contractor; this is a permanent role working mainly on Education & Healthcare projects across the North West & Yorkshire
Due to a steady increase in new contracts this award winning and historical contractor is seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to be based in its Warrington Office. My client are looking for a professional and capable surveyor to join their team and contribute to their growing and stable business.
The role will entail:
- Preparation and production of measured quotation works
- Ascertain costs for clientele using a selection of schedules of rates when requested
- Monitor and control the performance of Sub-contractors and Suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts
- Complete requisition for Sub Contractor Payments
- Preparation of Contract Cost Value Reconciliations
- Attend and represent the Company at client meetings
- Respond expediently to client enquiries relating to the contract
- knowledge of all of the main systems available within the new build and commercial build market
- Understanding of JCT and NEC contracts
- Experienec working on Framework healthcare & Education projects
- An Msc or Bsc in Quantity Surveying
- Construction sector experience
- Must have a Driving License
You will benefit from working for a growing organisation that offer excellent opportunities for career development and a remuneration package that consists of a basic salary influenced by experience, Company Car, pension and healthcare.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this QS position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your cv to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.