My client is a reputable 4* regional housebuilder with sites nationwide. Specialising in 2 - 6 bed homes; our client currently has a requirement in the West Yorkshire office for Quantity Surveyor due to business expansion.
As an office based Quantity Surveyor, you will report to the Managing QS who will outline each project to you. You will be responsible for:
- Budget Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly valuations
- Undertake Material & Plant reconciliations weekly.
- Administration of Drawing Revisions & Site Records.
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Support the production of monthly CVR.
- Understanding of cash management.
- Form Relationships with Subcontractors.
- Understand other site job functions.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Promote Company Image.
- Ensure that the supply chain is paid in accordance with the contract.
- Form relationship with the supply chain.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record of working on multiple projects in the housebuilding sector; preferably with some experience in groundworks in addition to working with a medium or large sized housebuilder.
You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites occasionally.
The salary on offer is up to £45k + package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.