Would you like the opportunity to work in the beautiful area of Richmond? Are you Quantity Surveyor with experience on residential projects? Then I have the perfect role for you!!
We are seeking a intermediate- senior Quantity Surveyor who is ambitious, driven and ready to make a move into a fantastic opportunity within an exciting and dynamic consultancy. We are seeking an individual who can provide cost and commercial services to a range of clients on various residential projects.
- Excellent team and sociable company culture
- Opportunity to work in a stimulation and professional environment
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Pre and Post contract services
- Attend site meetings
- Produce documents to tender
- Contract Administration
- Cost Management
- Preferably MRICS, or interested in becoming Chartered
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in either a consultancy or contractor background
- Experienced in both pre and post contract work
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Experience working on residential projects
- Tenacious attitude, with a desire to succeed and progress in their career
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.