My client is a reinforced concrete sub contractor who predominantly works on civil engineering packages including roads and sewers, structural concreting and groundworks packages.
You will be based in their head office in Scunthorpe with some site visits requested on an ad hoc basis when required. Our client is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to cover sickness. However, this position may turn into a temporary to permanent role due to the business taking on further works and expanding.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Completing Measures
- Contractually Aware
- Budget Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly Valuations
- Undertake Material & Plant reconciliations weekly.
- Administration of Drawing Revisions & Site Records.
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Support the production of monthly CVR.
- Understanding of cash management.
- Understand other site job functions.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Promote Company Image.
- Ensure that the supply chain is paid in accordance with the contract.
- Form relationship with the supply chain
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record of running their own projects ready to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will have a background in the civil engineering sector. The day/hourly rate is negotiable. You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites occasionally.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Danielle at Bromak using the contact details provided.