- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Coordination of work effort, working efficiently at all times.
- Tying invoice costs up matching your figures.
- Keep a close eye on project finances and contractual relationships. Making sure that the financial position of construction projects is accurately reported and controlled effectively.
- Liaising with external suppliers and sub-contractors ensuring that the services that they offering are compliant with client’s needs.
- Taking off quantities from drawings and in putting information on to the system.
- Expert knowledge on construction costs and contracts, cost consulting and cost planning.
- Commercial management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post-completion.
- Ideally you would have a background within the electrical and maintenance industry as well as working towards / or having a RICS - this would be ideal but not a necessity.
- Good at numeracy
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- A great team work ethic
- The ability to negotiate
- Attention to detail
- Mindful of deadlines and achieve where possible, keeping all involved up to date of any delays.
This is a temporary to permanent role and will pay £25'000 - £35'000 depending on experience.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.