Large diversified property company with growing interiors division is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join its talented and growing team. The company focuses on fit outs between 200K and million and is fortunate in that many of its clients are referrals from other areas of the business
The initial project is commencing in March 2018 and is a £10 Million full cat B refurb based in Canary Wharf.
You will have an interesting range of responsibilities including.
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Maintain contract records
- Review and award subcontracts
- Check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Perform contract valuations
- Preform monthly cost/value reconciliations
- Assist with the submission and agreement of final accounts
Your ability and experience is much more relevant than your qualifications. If you have experience working on commercial building projects undertaking the QS type activities described above, then I would love to hear from you.
Excellent benefits, including car allowance, private healthcare, non contributory pension, 25 days holiday and a company that will look great on your C.V.