Competitive Salary + Benefits
Room for Progression and Growth
A Construction Contractor based in the East Midlands region is currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing, successful team. As a business they work across commercial, retail, education, health, civil engineering and industrial sectors.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will include dealing with tenders from contractors, legal constraints and the project cost, also duties include:
- Managing costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structures and undertaking costs analysis
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Involvement in design meetings and advising on build-ability issues
- Assisting in establishing a clients requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Advising on legal issues and representing clients in any disputes
- Ensuring materials are suitable for the environment
As part of your job role as a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for more junior members of the commercial team such as Project / Assistant Quantity Surveyors. In addition, you will be tasked with liaising with the client, compiling CVRs, Variations and validating work of those who report in to you. This job opportunity presents the chance to join a forward thinking organisation, with a busy forward order book of local projects, sustained over the next couple of years.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.