House Builder - New Build - Residential - Quantity Surveyor - Harrow
Project Values: £55m
This multi award-winning housebuilder are seeking a quantity surveyor to work on a two-phase Residential scheme in Harrow.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
The quantity surveyor will be working on both phases totalling 350 units at £25m contract value, the second phase slightly larger at £35m. The scheme consists of RC Frame, metsec, brick clad, mixture tenure. This project is looking to finish 2019/2020, with plenty of projects in the pipeline.
Salary for Quantity Surveyor:
£45,000 - £55,000 - Car/Allowance, Pension, Bonus, and Healthcare
The successful Quantity Surveyor must have:
- 5 Years' experience
- No jumps from role to role
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Previous experience working for a similar house builder
- Drivers licence essential
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Harrow
- Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Harrow