Unique Employment Services Ltd are recruiting for a Quantity Survey for an exciting company based in Sutton Bridge. You would be the principle QS working along side the Managing Director.
To successfully carry out your role, you'll need to:
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- perform risk, value management and cost control;
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- allocate work to subcontractors;
- value completed work and arrange payments;
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
The ideal candidate would have 5 years PQE in a similar role. This company are able to offer a bespoke package to attract the best candidates.
If you feel you have the above skills for the above position then please do not hesitate to click apply below.
- Quantity Surveying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job