This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: £40-50000 per annum + benefits
Location: Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire
If you have a background in construction, pre in new build housing, then this is a great opportunity to join a nationally recognised and established new house builder, one of the three largest in the country.
As an experienced Quantity Surveyor within large scale house building, you’ll be responsible for feasibility studies, cost management, compliance and sub-contract payments.
The client is a profitable new house builder, with over 20 regional offices across the UK. Their expansion continues, as new regional offices open, along with rapid development of new housebuilding. Hence good experienced housebuilders are needed in all areas.
These large volume housing developments are located throughout Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire, with 8 sites ongoing, potentially growing to 16 sites.
Main duties of the job
• Feasibility studies on the commercial aspects of large site builds, including materials, time and labour
• Preparing and organising the tender and contract process
• Ensure legal and contractual compliance
• Manage the costs
• Working with the Site Manager, Contracts Manager, and Project Manager
• Commercial contact with clients
• Liaising and managing sub-contractor payments
Experience and skills required
• Construction experience in Quantity or Assistant Quantity Surveyor roles
• Demonstrable examples of large new house building completion on time, within budget
• Financial understanding
• Effective working as part of a successful team
• Current CSCS, SMSTS
Benefits: industry leading including pension, life insurance, car/car allowance, healthcare, bonus
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at Reed Property & Construction on 0121 237 5552 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£200 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
If I can assist you with your career development please do contact me.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job