We are currently working with a leading independent telecom company who have recently secured substantial FTTH contracts across Essex and Kent.
This Quantity Surveyor position offers excellent career growth potential with a forward-thinking progressive business.
Salary to £55k | Company Car or Allowance | Pension | 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Reporting to the senior management, you will be responsible for overseeing commercial aspects of high volume FTTH telecoms projects, working off a schedule of rates
* You will be required to carry out pre-site surveys to validate allocated works by the client. This will then be agreed or disputed within allocated timeframes
* Preparation and submission of CVR's; ensuring timely preparation and agreement of changes to avoid WIP and maximising cashflow ensuring payments are received within allocated timescales
* Overseeing project variations
* Completion of monthly CEMAR statistical data
* Produce cashflow forecasts and keep updated and report on variances
* Help ensure business targets are exceeded and that problems are identified and resolved at an early stage (EWN)
* Ensure that commercial and administrative systems, budgets and cost control procedures are utilised
* Overseeing all compensation events
* You will be required to manage the commercial aspects of sub-contract accounts
* It will be your responsibility to ensure that accurate records are kept and full entitlement under the contract is achieved
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor on utility projects
* You should ideally be professionally qualified in Civil Engineering / QS or hold relevant experience
* You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
#fibre #delivery #qs #quantitysurveyor #telecom #power #gas #water #fttp #ftth #fttc #fttx #telecom #overhead #civils #underground #excavation #splice #joint #nrswa #streetwork #commercial #nec #forecast #cvr #cmar #ewn #compensationevents #variations
- Commercial Awareness
- Quantity Surveying
- Cost Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'