Quantity Surveyor: Utilities
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Civil Engineering Companies. Due to an increase in workload they are looking to strengthen the team with an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on Utility Projects.
* Reporting to the Commercial Manager; you will be responsible for overseeing the commercial aspects of a large scale utility contract, working off a schedule of rates
* You will be required to provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance forecasts to the contract management team
* Your role will involve preparation and submission of CVR's, Ensuring timely preparation and agreement of contract changes to avoid WIP and maximising cashflow ensuring payments are received within allocated timescales
* You will be required to produce cashflow forecasts and keep updated and report on variances
* You will be required to help ensure business targets and KPI's are exceeded and that problems are identified and resolved at an early stage
* Responsible for ensuring that commercial and administrative systems, budgets and cost control procedures are utilised
* It will be your responsibility to ensure that accurate records are kept and full entitlement under the contract is achieved
* You will be required to manage the commercial aspects of sub-contract accounts
* You will be required to oversee Assistant Quantity Surveyor's whilst providing guidance when needed
* You will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor on Utility Projects
* You should ideally be professionally qualified in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying or hold relevant experience
* You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
This is an excellent position that offers a salary of up to £45k + Package
Quantity Surveyor / Commercial / Accounts / NEC3 / JCT / Civil Engineering / Forecast / CVR / Final Account / Utilities / Budget / Gas / Power / Telecom / Water / Civil Engineering / Track Sheets
- Commercial Awareness
- Quantity Surveying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'