Electrical Quantity Surveyor: Transmission & Distribution
Salary/Package - £27k £40k - Dependent on Experience
Location - London
Alecto Recruitment are happy to be working with a specialist international high voltage group with an office in London
You will be a Quantity Surveyor with a few years experience and a proven ability to manage and deliver the commercial performance of the projects/framework. As Senior Quantity Surveyor you shall possess excellent negotiating, communication and supervisory skills and the ability to direct commercial activities within the business environment.
You will be responsible for the management of the Commercial processes, ensuring that business objectives are met whilst at the same time respecting all statutory and commercial requirements.
- Continue to develop and monitor appropriate systems, processes and procedures in respect of meeting the requirements of specific contracts
- Ensure that, as a team, we work towards zero safety related accidents and incidents
- Provision of monthly reports. Maintain satisfaction and confidence with regard to the reported data and corresponding format
- Monitor compliance with corporate governance and the Project / Framework or client processes and procedures
- Provide coaching and support to direct report staff
- Cost and Value departmental strategy is clearly communicated, understood and aligned AMEC and client objectives
- Maintenance of insurance declarations and the management of claims processing. Ensure that client and our insurers are not exposed to undue risk
- Previous and extensive experience as a Cost and Value Quantity Surveyor
- Experience operating within the Transmission and Distribution sector , preferably within Substation or Overhead Lines.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent negotiating, communication and supervisory skills
- Commercial acumen
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Lee Scarth, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- Electrical Engineering
- high voltage
- qauntity surveyor