Are you a Quantity Surveyor from a social housing maintenance background? If you are, I am keen to speak with you about a fantastic vacancy with one of my large maintenance clients in the West of Scotland. Please see below for all details.
This is a highly-rewarding role. In return for your expert skill set, you'll get:
- £46,000 salary
- Excellent car allowance - £6k
- 33 days holiday (including statutory)
- Responsibility across Glasgow
- Provide commercial support to the Contract Manager, ensuring that all transactions are accounted for and invoiced correctly
- Ensure that supplier rebates are in place and processed correctly
- Undertake random job sampling to ensure compliance
- Engage all sub contractors on preferential terms across the contract
- Assist in managing the contract's P&L.
Your Skills and Qualifications
For this role, you must have a proven track record of working within the social landlord sector. You must be able to demonstrate experience of working in a similar role as a QS responsible for delivering social housing maintenance and repair work.
- NEC3 experience
- Qualified as a Quantity Surveyor
- Social housing / maintenance background is desired
- Experience with Schedule of Rates contracts
- Experience managing refits of kitchens, bathrooms, rewiring and painting & decorating.
If this sounds like a role that is of interest to you, please submit your CV by following the application link on this page.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Social Housing
- Quantity Surveyor