Our client, a specialist within their field and an outstanding employer to work for are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor based in South London. This opportunity is to work for a specialist trade contractor whom have been established over 150 years.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor within any field, ideally with experience in the Stonework, Masonry or External Facades sectors. Our client works closely alongside Main Contractors within Construction and our client provides restoration, conservation and new build services to the large contractors. The most successful Quantity Surveyor for this role will have an excellent work history as our client has a reputation for their low staff turnover.
This role can offer the most suitable QS/Senior Quantity Surveyor the chance to work with a leading name within the industry and gain industry experience and knowledge from employees that have worked in the field for a long period of time. This role would offer a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor the opportunity to gain industry experience and training on the job, our client can offer CPD and mentoring towards chartered status.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Attend site visits to prepare tenders
- Carry out work within the stonework sector
- Working on the restoration of existing building and carrying out stonework restoration services.
- Price all works in line with current market conditions
- Ensure all tenders comply with estimating procedures
- Deliver projects and results in a set time scale.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor within a Construction company - ideally Stonework, Facades, Architectural Glazing or Fenestration.
- Living in or within commutable distance to South East London
- Excellent work ethic
- Proven tenure in all previous roles.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: depending upon experience
- 28 Days Holiday
- Bonus - non contractual, profit related throughout the whole company
- Private Healthcare
- Travel costs covered to and from work (partly or fully covered)
- Life assurance
- Excellent company ethos.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'