***Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor***
Are you sick of the commute into London? Wanting to work closer to home and in one of the most desirbale locations in Kent, then look no further....
If you are currently a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor working for either a residential developer or a blue chip main contractor specialising in residential projects then I am keen to speak with you ASAP.
Do you want to work for one of the most reputable residential house builders, with an excellent reputation for building communities not just homes then this is the role for you....
Key Experience and responsibilities:
* Must have experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor working for a major residential developer or main contractor
* Must have over 5 years' experience
* Ideally experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor working on schemes above £20m
* As a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor you must understand and comply with business risk and project delivery
* Be a strong team player along with the ability to take lead as part of personal development of other Surveyors
* Degree in Quantity Surveying (essential)
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working within a fast paced environment and / or working with members of the board
* Organised, motivated and strong planning skills.
Want to Apply or simply find out more about the organisatio or the role itself please get in touch with Emma @ Netbox Recruitment, on or send me your latest CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job