Quantity Surveyor/Senior - Housing/Residential
Salary £45k - £55k DOE + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor/Senior to work for a successful housing developer. Our client is an industry leading residential developer who operates on a regional basis delivering quality high spec houses and apartments. As a company they are known as a volume house builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service.
Ideal Quantity Surveyor Candidate:
- You will have experience within the residential sector
- Charterships are beneficial but not essential
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of COINS would be advantageous
You will be looking after a number of new sites and your duties will consist of:
- Final accounts
- Sub-contractors tendering
- Sub -contractors payments
- Cost plans
- Cost reporting
- General main contracting QS duties including, procurement, CVR's, subcontract payment, valuations, variations, final account.
Advantages to this company
- My client is looking for a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a market leader where they can gain a high degree of responsibility and have the real prospect of further career advancement.
- All sites are within commutable distance of the Leicestershire area
- Highly reputable company
- Sites consist of a range of developments from £3million-£50million projects
- Company bonus reward scheme in addition to attractive package offered by client
To be successful in your application you will need to have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor within the residential sector.
Excellent package for the right candidate is on offer, with an immediate start.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job