Salary: Circa £50k-£70k + package
I am currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor with experience in the Residential & Commercial Refurbishment sector, on behalf of a Family run Contractor based in Loughton.
Our client has been established for over 30 years and have built up an excellent reputation locally and in Central London. Most of their work is high end and they take real pride in all their projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an SME and be given full autonomy over their projects. You will be left to your own devices and be reporting directly into the owner of the business.
As a Quantity Surveyor working for our client, some of your duties may include:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise clients on contractual issues
- Utilising previous contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the senior team in to improve processes and manage junior team members
- You should be RICS accredited.
- 10+ years of experience in Quantity Surveying in Contractor environment.
- Experience in Residential & Commercial projects, ideally in Central London.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please call Sam Taylor on or send us your CV.