A successful Construction Company who continually strive to be at the forefront of their Industry. A regional contractor with many years’ experience of working on projects from £750,000.00 through £5M projects.
We operate under a number of Framework Agreements carrying out Partnered Projects for the Public and Private Sector, principally focusing on the Education, NHS, Commercial & Leisure Sectors of the Industry.
We are currently looking to expand our team by recruiting a Quantity Surveyor.
- Effective commercial control of all subcontract packages, including provision of timely and accurate documentation.
- Administration of subcontractor accounts.
- Ensuring procurement of subcontractors and suppliers are undertaken in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensuring that payments and notices are issued in accordance with the subcontract & construction act in particular.
- Ensure that all commercial risks during the project are identified and reported to the Commercial Manager.
- Attending project meetings (Design, Pre-order, Internal reporting, Contract progress) and ensure that information and cost advice is provided monthly in an accurate and proficient manner.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in education, commercial and refurbishment projects with values between £750k to £5m
- Experience of working for a principal contractor.
- Commercial skills to maximise value recovery, cost control and cash management.
- Contractually aware, with a good knowledge of subcontract orders and buying principles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job