My client, a large UK Developer, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their office in Norwich. The role will suit a trainee, graduate or qualified and experienced candidate.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers, and site staff.
- Maintain financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts.
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the Projects Managers as required.
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations following site measurements and work-in-progress reviews.
- Complete and submit project documentation and correspondence within agreed timeframes.
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- Experience in the UK residential house building sector
- Minimum of HND/HNC in building-related studies
- Must be fully conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the COINS surveying package would be desirable
- Hold a current driving licence
In return, my client is offering Monday to Friday working hours with a basic of up to £25,000 - £50,000 DOE along with other company benefits.GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'