| Quantity Surveyor | Norwich | £55,000 - £65,000 |
Our client is a rapidly expanding Property Investment Company based in Norwich. They are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor with Project Management or Monitoring Surveying experience.
The role will involve working with the investment analysis team and dealing with numerous clients on a regular basis. Due to the structure of the company this role will predominantly be office based and the successful candidate must have extensive experience and be fully qualified.
The role will involve:
- Organise professionals working on the project
- Carry out investment risk assessments
- Coordinate with property developers
- Provide project management support to property developers
- Understand and explain JCT contracts, collateral warranties, pro forma design consultant appointments and employer’s requirements.
- Understanding pre, during and post construction information requirements
- Coordinate with building and monitoring surveyors
- Overseeing accounting, costing and billing
The successful candidate will have:
- RICS qualification
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience in project management / monitoring surveying
- Experience in Property and Construction
In return our client can offer:
- Basic Salary £55,000- £65,000
- Career Progression
- Regular Salary Reviews
- Great working environment
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- New Home Sales
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Monitoring Surveying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'