| Quantity Surveyor | Northumberland | £40,000 - £50,000 |
Our client is a well-known and respected Housing Developer who are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the Northumberland area. Our client builds quality houses and they are currently in the process of expanding due to continued business growth.
The successful candidate must have good experience working as a Quantity Surveyor, be fully qualified and have a strong work ethic ideally looking for a company which can offer long term progression.
The role will involve:
- Carrying out build cost assessments of acquired land
- Maintain budget control throughout the development, managing cost overruns
- Budget preparation for site development
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow
- Liaising with site staff to maximise productively
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Surveying or similar
- RICS qualified ideally although not essential
- Experience working as a quantity surveyor for a house builder
- Highly organised
- Ambitious and hardworking
In return our client can offer:
- £40,000- £50,000 Basic Salary + DOE
- Car Allowance
- End of year bonus
- Career Progression
- Good working environment
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- New Home Sales
- Quantity Surveying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'