Quantity Surveyor - Industrial / Infrastructure / Power
Salary: £45,000 + Company Car, Health care, Pension & many more.
This is an opportunity to for a successful, growing international business who are a market leader in their industry.
My client are an award winning business with a turnover of over $4billion & are always looking to grow and expand.
My client have an excellent reputation as a business but also as an employer and a great adversaries of promoting from within the ranks.
What am we looking for?
I am looking for someone with a good grasp of NEC3 contracts and that can work with a bit of give and take. It's more important that someone has experience of changing contracts than its is to have a background - Industrial / Infrastructure / Power Utilities experience would make an excellent fit.
- Responsible for liaising with all external and internal stakeholders to enable to projects to progress without delay, ensuring that all requests are met in an efficient manner.
- To assist in the preparation and verification of pricing models from first principles for projects of moderate complexity and can obtain, extract and use existing target price / fixed rates, together with obtaining coast data from industry recognised publications
- Liaising with the Programme Manager, Senior Project Managers, Project Managers and P6 Planners to deliver professional and competent advice and support, to ensure that the projects are managed in accordance with the Contract, and meeting the required reporting deadlines.
- Manages a programme of current workload, in order that all contracts receive the relevant allocation of resource to efficiently commercially manage them.
- Responsible for liaising with all external and internal stakeholders to enable the projects to progress without delay, ensuring that all reasonable requests are met in a timely efficient manner.
If you think this role is for you then apply & we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- ("Quantity Surveyor" OR QS OR "Cost Engineer" OR "Cost Manager" OR "Quantity Surveying") AND (11KV OR "11 KV" OR 33kv OR 132kv OR "33 Kv" OR Utilities