£45-55k + Package (dependent on experience)
A dynamic residential developer with a current portfolio worth over £120m. Current workload includes: new-build housing, new build apartments and grade II listed buildings converted into housing & apartments with sale prices per unit ranging from £300k to over £1m.
Currently, their sites are all located in the West Midlands, with units per site varying from 18 executive houses, to 88 high-spec new-build units.
As their workload expands, they are now in a position whereby they need to bolster their technical department with the addition of a Technical Coordinator/Manager.
The role reports into the business Commercial Manager who can offered continued support and guidance when needed. As Quantity Surveyor you will be tasked with working very closely alongside the Commercial Manager to aid with the delivery of their current £120m project portfolio across the midlands. As the role progresses, and once you feel comfortable with the company procedures, you will be given the freedom to manage your own sites.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- CVR reporting
- PPP/PPV negotiations
- Creating cost saving efficiency's and putting into place working closely with the operational team
- Working closely with I.T in relation to commercial reports required and interface problems
- Day to day running of contracts - payments, valuations, client queries, subcontract orders, CVR's, etc.
- Mobilisation of new contracts
- Risk management - debt, costs, time, quality, etc
- Procurement - material & sub-contract
The role offers a salary of up to £55,000 per annum with salary reviews occurring on a 6-monthly basis. On top of annual salary, you will be offered a discretionary bonus and contribution to pension.