Job Title: Quantity Surveyor - Hampshire
Basis Salary: Up to £65,000 (Experience Dependent)
My Client are a well-established dynamic M&E Design and Build business with offices across the UK. They are currently experiencing massive growth and are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to take the lead on some of their most exciting projects. They have a friendly and personable team with low attrition and drive to provide a professional and competitive service through establishing long lasting relationships with their prestigious clients.
The Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with delivering projects valued up to £2 million within the Commercial, Education and Critical Infrastructure markets undertaking the following duties. The ideal candidate will have an electrical background and an industry recognised HNC/HND/Degree in Quantity Surveying. You may have a degree, A-Levels or Higher Education qualifications in a building services related discipline. Candidates will need to show a clear understanding & have a proven track record of the management & implementation of the following key responsibilities
- General Pre & Post Construction management
- Management/control of profitability/margins
- Tactically manage / negotiate / issue all project price submittals
- Cost / budget / margin project projections & management
- WIP reporting
- Client billing negotiations & justifications
- Management of all variations, internal & external
- Sub-contractor/partner appointment & price work negotiations
- Management of all purchase orders & invoices for suppliers & Sub-contractors
- Control & manage handover process to operations from pre-construction to construction stage
- Management of Contract Master & Contract Costing
- Customer engagement and Business Development
- Minimum of HNC/HND level of education
- Excellent IT and mathematical skills
- High degree of concentration & accuracy
- Budget handling skills
- A clear understanding of Building Regulations and other legal guidelines
- Good understanding of the Construction Industry, construction methods and materials
- Meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Can communicate at all levels
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate receiving a high level of applicants, so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'