An innovative interior fit-out contractor have a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis, based out of their offices in Surrey.
The company have an excellent reputation and vast experience in fitting out and refurbishing a wide variety of premises for high profile brands and have an enviable client list which has continuously grown over the last 30 years.
They carry out high quality interior fit-outs and refurbishments in a number of sectors including hospitality, leisure, banking and many more. They have a strong track record in dealing with work ranging from bespoke projects through to major works, managing multiple fast track programmes with a consistently high level of focus and attention to detail, ensuring that projects are always delivered on time and to budget.
This will be an office based role, with site visits in Surrey and London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist & Prepare in tender submission to client
- Keep records of tender submission prices with excel documentation
- Present to Procurement team the budget cost
- Release tender packages to Sub- Contractors / suppliers
- Review and analyse Sub- Contractor / Supplier returned quotations
- Raise & Issue Sub- Contractor Orders
- Raise & Issue Supplier purchase orders
- Keep record of weekly/ monthly sub-contract valuations
- Review/ sign off Sub- Contractor invoices
- Liaise with Project team on variations to projects
- Price and record Variation Orders
- Submission of Variations to Client
- Submission and review of Sub- Contractor Variations
- Update, Forecast input and analyse project cost sheets
- Attend Site to carry out surveys as per client's requirements
- Attend meeting with the QS Team.
- Experience as Quantity Surveyor working on construction, refurbishment or fit out projects
- Degree in Quantity Surveying and Associate member of the RICS or equivalent qualification or equivalent experience
- Ideally experience working within the fit out sector or working in a fast paced working environment
Our client offers excellent salaries, packages and career development opportunities. To apply for this job email your CV to Robert Glaser at UKL Professional.