You will be joining a leading regional maintenance contractor with a long term framework agreement on MOD refurbishment and maintenance contracts.
We are now looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to support a local team. You will be assisting the general manager with commercial control and reporting on high standard commercial activities to housing properties. You will be delivering best practice in class commercial acumen and customer service. Whilst securing all safety, quality and cost control standards.
Could this role be for you?
- Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR), interim valuation, final accounts and claims.
- Responsible for the provision of a professional and cost-effective quantity surveying service both pre and post contract.
- Undertake all pre and post contract quantity surveying duties including the pricing of Compensation Events/variations and will control all facets of cost, budgetary and value analysis.
- Manage effectively the processing of valuation certificates and documentation to ensure efficient income recovery
- Prepare contractual documentation all in accordance with relevant contract conditions and Company procedures
- Manage certification and payments to sub-contractors and will advise on best practice and performance management.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have a thorough knowledge of building construction, types of contracts and quantity surveying procedures. You will be happy to be mobile and self-sufficient. We are looking for particular experience within the social housing sector, with an HNC/HND degree in construction or building services. Strong on MS Projects or similar program, proven experience of taking quantities from sketches and drawings work up and abstract dimensions in accordance with standard method.
- Up to £55000 PA
- Car Allowance £4500 PA
- 25 + 8 days holiday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'