Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator
Your new company
Our client have been operating for over 40 years, building many key relationships along the way. The successful Estimator / Quantity Surveyor can expect to join an ambitious team which in return can offer a less corporate working environment and genuine job satisfaction.
Your new role
It is envisaged that the most suitable candidate will possess strong experience within a similar position, fulfilling both Estimating and Quantity Surveying duties, and ideally have worked within civil engineering industry.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, this will include bills of quantities
- Performing Value management and cost control.
- Arranging payments and valuing completed work
- Communicating clearly and confidently to colleagues and clients
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities
- Other duties to be discussed at interview stage
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven background, ideally with experience in the civil engineering or demolition
- A degree or HNC / HND in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full UK Driving License beneficial
What you'll get in return
A potential long term freelance role
Competitive hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- quantity surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'