Exciting Quantity Surveyor opportunity
Our client are seeking a QS / Estimator
Role and responsibilities include:
- Attending pre-start meetings to negotiate and agree contractual terms
- Prepare newly secured projects for valuation purposes
- Process timesheets and carry our job cost analysis
- Report writing - including reporting on labour spend, productivity and direct cost against budgets
- Prepare and submit accurate, detailed and timely applications for payments and valuations of contract variations
- Maintain and develop client relationships to secure further work opportunities
- Monitoring and management of whole-project cost and value for the works.
- Administering the payment of subcontractors, customer invoicing, and maintaining the supporting documentation
- Subcontract requisitioning
- Ensure all relevant documentation is collated, available and maintained
- Provide specific support to the Project Managers.
- Site Measurements
- Ensure good quality and accurate records are kept and maintained
- Dealings with tender documents
You will be BSc qualified and member of RICS, Ideally have experience in Dry Lining, Screeding, Plastering and Rendering.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.