We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join an evolving Construction company based near Colchester. This role has come around due to company expansion and the client are now looking for a QS to join in a full time capacity in this permanent role, if successful the candidate will be working on a range of projects which include High End Residential, Office to Residential and other projects based in Central London.
It is envisaged that for this role the Quantity Surveyor will be working 3 days in the offices based near Colchester and then 2 days in Central London on site, this means the successful candidate should be willing to travel and ideally be based somewhere in between the two locations. The Quantity Surveyor should have a contractor background or previous experience of working with a regional contractor, ideally the Quantity Surveyor should be looking to take a step up in their current role or at an intermediate level, however due to the nature of the current industry they would consider an individual at more of a Senior level.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be rewarded in a company who look to promote from within and offer excellent training to all employees.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Working on projects within High End Residential and Refurbishment sector
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Advise on procurement strategy
- Allocate work to subcontractor
- Analyst outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Other duties as required.,
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Construction contractor background
- Flexible with travel into Central London and Colchester
- Excellent knowledge of the Construction industry
- Previous experience of Quantity Surveying is essential for this role.
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary is competitive within the current industry.
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Discretionary Bonus
- Car or Car allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy