My client has an immediate requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team assisting with claims on a variety of construction projects working on behalf of sub-contractors, main contractors and clients.
The individual needs to have the flexibility to work in a variety of locations from the West Midlands, East Midlands, North West and the South of England.
Assignments will vary but can include;
- Delay and disruption claims, including loss and expense
- Delay only and prolongation costs
- Disruption only claims
- Contractual dispute/opinion
- Position/strategy documents
- Loss and expense evaluation
- Programme review and analysis
- Programme and contract administration generally
- Dispute management
- Quantity Surveyor
- dispute resolution
- final accounts
- extension of time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"