Our client is a family-owned business, committed to helping people across the UK live confidently and independently. They specialise in providing quality community equipment, including wheelchairs, mobility aids and beds plus other home improvement services, to the NHS and local authorities.
They are now looking for Surveyors to join their award-winning and rapidly growing Home Improvements team.
Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: up to £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Travel to customers’ homes in various locations, where you will survey, plan and oversee contractors who are performing home improvements and adaptations
- You will be surveying and writing specifications for building alterations
- Using AutoCAD and other drawing packages where needed
- Managing contractors performance and delivering excellent service to the customer
- Working with CDM regulations and DFG legislation
- Strong knowledge of residential construction methods
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Provides excellent customer service with a flexible approach to the job
- Full UK driving license
- Solid I.T skills including MS Office and AutoCAD or other drawing software
- Experience working with Quality standards or ISO9002 is helpful to this role
- Time spent within the health and social care industry would be useful
- Understanding of building and planning regulations is essential
- A recognised qualification in construction, surveying, or alternatively a significant proven track record of your practical experience
This role would suit a Junior Surveyor looking to develop their career, or an experienced Surveyor looking for a new challenge in a rewarding place to work.
Does this sound like you? Then please apply today!
You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: Building Technician, Technical Officer, Surveyor, Chartered Surveyor, RICS, Quantity Surveyor, QS, Building Surveyor, Construction Surveyor, Graduate Surveyor, Junior Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Surveyor, Estimator, PQS, Quantity Surveying, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Trainee Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Associate Quantity Surveyor, Civils, Minor Civils.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.