Quantity Surveyor Building Envelope
Quantity Surveyor (Building Envelope)
We are working with a highly reputable building envelope contractor in their search for a QS for a 12 month project in Coventry. The role will involve working in the project team on a major building envelope project in the centre of Coventry. You will work very closely with the Commercial Director to ensure the project is completed within the estimated bill of works.
- Managing and negotiating sub-contractor packages, as well as being responsible for payment of these
- Staying aware of contracts and protecting the firm from any legal issues as a result of these
- Preparing monthly reports to show to the director
- Liaising with clients to maintain a good reputation with them
- Assisting the on-site team to help make sure the project runs smoothly
- Must have 3 years QS Experience
- Experience in the Building Envelope industry
- Full UK Driver's License
- A construction degree or RICS accreditation is advantageous
In return you will be working with a leading industry company with the potential to earn a full-time position after the 12 month contract.
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- quantity surveyor
- industrial roofing
- metal sheeting
- Building Envelope Systems
- Building envelope solutions
- Envelope Contractor