Quantity Surveyor - Managing, Senior and Project
Location: Head Office/Site based (London)
Our Client is currently recruiting enthusiastic, commercial inclined Managing, Senior and Project Quantity Surveyors with experience of new build residential housing based at either their Head Office in Woodford Green or site based around London.
These roles offer excellent prospects, salary and a range of benefits including private healthcare, pension, 26 days annual leave and car allowance/business mileage.
- To maintain established profit margins.
- To price all works in line with current market conditions.
- To improve where possible company profits.
- To ensure contracts are financially controlled, to budget and to the clients requirements.
- To manage target costs.
- To prepare monthly cost reconciliation for Division Manager.
- To undertake site visits in preparation of all tenders and take photographs.
- To prepare tenders based on estimating procedures.
- You will be responsible for all the commercial aspects of projects from appraisal and validation of subcontractor applications.
- Cost Valuation Reporting.
- Submission and Negotiations of Final Accounts.
- Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry.
- A thorough knowledge of current forms of contract. Computer Literate. Excellent time management skills.
- A suitable and recognised qualification in building would be an advantage.
- A proven track record (with stable employment with the same company/group for three years or more).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and commercially inclined.
- Ambitious and innovative long term team player.
- No freelancers/job hoppers will be considered.
- Professional qualifications and/or institute membership required.
- Must reside within a reasonable travelling distance from head office (Woodford Green)/site office.
- Ability to provide good references.
- Clean, smart appearance.
- Pension Private
- Car Allowance/Business Mileage
- Life Cover
- Death Benefit
- 26 days annual leave
Renato Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this full time permanent position.
- Construction Industry
- Final Accounts
- Site Visits