Quantity Surveyor - £200-450 - SW London
My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor who has a dedicated and professional attitude as well as a desire to learn and progress. The Quantity Surveyor could also be at AQS level moving up to QS level providing they're keen to hit the ground running.
Position: Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Location: SW London
Salary: £200-450P/Day - Depending on experience
Contract: 6-12 Months (Possible Temp-Perm)
Sector: Primarily Residential and Commercial
This role will include all aspects of Quantity Surveying and Cost Consultancy, procurement advice, cost planning, compiling estimates, contract administration, pre-and post-contract duties including preparation of tenders, agreement of final accounts and value engineering.
The Quantity Surveyor is required to have the following;
- BSc in Quantity Surveying/ Consultancy experience in the field
- Good understanding and knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Excellent presentation & communication skills and good time management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 3+ Years' experience in the Residential sector
- 50/50 Site/ Consultancy experience
If you think you may be suitable for this role as a Quantity Surveyor please send an up to date CV with current details ASAP!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- quantity surveyor
- senior quantity surveyor